Newest Improvements from aware3: We never stop developing
Growing up, names like ‘John Connor, Skynet, and the Terminator’ were things of Hollywood fantasy. Now, the rate of technology is so rapid, that the idea of smart machines doesn’t seem so far off. In fact, futurist Ray Kurzweil is predicting the event know as the Technological Singularity for 2045. This is the event where technologies like artificial intelligence will have advanced to the point that they can begin to make improvements to themselves. Sounds like ‘Skynet’ to me.
While the Terminator scenario is still a ways off, the pace of new technology is non-stop. At aware3 we aim to offer you the best products possible so that you can build meaningful connection within your church. Until computer systems start building themselves, our software engineers work long hours to provide continuous improvements to the products you already love. Here are a few of our most recent advancements to the aware3 product line:
Improvements to Giving
We know that when people are connected they tend to give more, and more frequently. That’s why our average church partner experiences a 31% increase in total giving. For more on the power of connection, check out our latest ebook offering. We have now made giving even easier with Unified Giving and many other enhancements.
Text-to-Give, Smart Web Giving, App Giving, Form Payments
Most people use a variety of giving methods including, checks, credit card, text-to-give, and cash. Some gifts are made in-person and other times on-line. With so many different ways of giving, aware3 has created a unified set of tools that brings them all together.
Giving in the mobile app continues to be an effective tool to enable people to give when and how they want. Now it is integrated with three other easy giving methods. Using a simple 4 digit pin and secure technology, people can give in each environment without having to re-enter their information over and over again.
- Text-to-Give – We make giving as easy as asking someone to pick up milk on the way home with text enabled giving
- Smart Web Giving – Using our simple website tools, you can now accept gifts from your website
- Form Payments – You no longer have to complete a form to register for an event and then go through a separate process to pay. It all happens in one place saving you time and effort.
In addition to giving, we are looking for ways to make it easy for people to engage and communicate with you. We have eliminated steps that keep people from serving and connecting with your church.
- Form Auto Fill – You shouldn’t have to fill in all your information every time you get sent a form. Your most common information, like name and address, will now already be filled in for you.
- Text-to-Serve – Now, if you need someone to help out in the nursery next Sunday, you can send a push notification or SMS to your children’s ministry volunteers and they can sign up to serve by text message.
- Improved data management – As a church leader, managing multiple technologies and tools can be time-consuming and confusing. The improvements to aware3’s management tools mean you no longer need to manage data in various locations or support multiple payment processors.
We have many new, exciting improvements in development right now and can’t wait to tell you more. If you already are using aware3’s tool and would like help getting the most out of the products, we are here to help. Connect with us HERE and we can walk you through some of the newest features.
If you are looking for solutions to increase connection within your church and would like to talk about how aware3 can help you implement the latest tools in a mobile world, connect with us HERE for a conversation.
Stay tuned for the next set of features. We’ll be back.