Release Notes: September 2017
Notable features from this month’s series of releases:
- The all-new Giving Dashboard allows a deep-dive into giving statistics across many metrics and timeframes (AMP-1856, ∞ All Versions).
Notable bug fixes, performance enhancements and updates:
- Forms with payments and optional items now doesn’t require a payment method unless the total is more than $0.00 (AMP-2190, ∞ All Versions).
- Home screen giving totals were including pre-authorizations (scheduled gifts). Exported transaction lists were also including the pre-authorizations. Neither does any more (AMP-2213, ∞ All Versions).
- Entering an invalid passcode on the giving authentication page now makes it more visible that the passcode failed (AMP-2220, ∞ All Versions).
- Google Play statistics are now imported next-day to match iTunes – instead of monthly (AMP-2226, ∞ All Versions).
- Chinese downloads are now filtered from statistics views to eliminate spam download statistics in iTunes (AMP-2228, ∞ All Versions).